My confidence is melting quicker then snow
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He was concerned for his mate but he didn't have a clue how to help her. He had been home every night, sometimes later than others, but he was always, always there. Yet still, Raissa didn't seem to be herself. She seemed disappointed and he was taking it personally. FitzDutiful was trying to think of some grand, romantic gesture - like when he had asked her to be his mate - but times were hard, his energy was low and his mind was empty. He needed a meal to boost his spirits and his energy.

Suddenly he heard his love howl, signifying food enough for them all. Pleased that it would be his mate to provide the first meal he howled a joy and dashed there at full pelt. "My love and my saviour," he said as he arrived on the scene. His eyes grew wide at the sight and sparkled as he looked at the mother of his future children.

"Your find, you can feed first." he said, giving up his position as alpha for the most nutritious part of their meal. He was slightly surprised she hadn't already started on it, he surely would have.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM