My confidence is melting quicker then snow
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Little did she now, Fitz was taking her current depression to be his fault, when really, it had nothing to do with him. He had kept his promise perfectly, being home every night even though things were tough for him and she really appreciated that. She honestly didn't know what was wrong, she just felt like she was failing miserably, like she was bringing the new pack down.

So when Fitz was the first to arrive, his eyes sparkling with love and pride, it really lifted her spirits. Bringing the deer down made her feel like she could actually be helpful to the pack. Sure it had been pretty injured and an easy kill, but it made her feel better none the less.

She was quite surprised when he offered her the first bites of the deer, giving up his position as alpha for her. A big smile lifted the sides of her face and she licked him on the cheek, showing how much she appreciated it. She padded back over to the deer and separated a piece of meat from it's hind leg, carrying the chunk away from it and settling down, waiting for Fitz to get his so they could eat together.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM