Neverwinter Forest sexy like voltron
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
i'm going to go ahead and make the spar thread over in the other forum... and roll for you, since chakra is attacking. i hope i am doing this right!
spar thread

Well, at least she had succeeded in getting a reaction out of the big bad. The other female wasted no more time with questions or conversation, and instead came running toward her at full speed (like she really should have done in the first place). This was what Fox had been hoping for, in her stupid little head, and only time would tell if she had bitten off more than she could chew. Besides, the worst that could happen is she would go fleeing back home all broken and bruised. It wouldn't be the first time for such a thing, nor did Fox think her next defeat would be the last. She had it in her head that the only way to get better was to fail again and again.

As the pissed off wolf came toward her, Fox braced herself. She knew that there was little chance that she would be able to dodge the attack, so instead she did her best to lessen the damage. Instead of taking the hit full-on (hopefully), she flattened herself to the ground, hoping that her opponent would manage to miss out on the more vital parts of her precious hide. Once the damage had been done, Fox leapt right back at the stranger, jaws open and aiming for her opponent's left hip.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
sexy like voltron - by RIP Fox - January 29, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: sexy like voltron - by Chakra - January 30, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: sexy like voltron - by RIP Fox - January 31, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: sexy like voltron - by Chakra - February 01, 2014, 12:59 AM
RE: sexy like voltron - by RIP Fox - February 01, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: sexy like voltron - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: sexy like voltron - by RIP Fox - February 07, 2014, 08:51 PM