Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
13 Posts
Ooc — Kim
It didn't take long for someone to respond to Rhodri's call. The yearling had turned, allowing his bright eyes to survey the rolling landscape beyond the plateau. When he heard the soft crunching of paws on snow, he pivoted to face his greeter, quickly making the appropriate adjustments to his posture. His legs bent at the joints, lowering his tall frame, and he whisked his tail close to his hindquarters. He tucked his chin in towards his chest and, after sneaking a quick glance at the other wolf, averted his gaze.

The male was large and imposing, especially when he drew himself up to his full height. Rhodri didn't allow himself to note the color of the wolf's eyes, but his impressive body was a smudge of charcoal in the corner of his vision. One ear swiveled as the Alpha spoke, his words clipped and to the point, and the Ostrega wasted no time in responding. "Hello, sir. My name is Rhodri Ostrega. I've been traveling for a short time and have just come across your borders...I'd like to know more about your pack, if possible," he said, studiously scrutinizing the crystallized snow at the male's paws.
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM