My confidence is melting quicker then snow
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When a howl lifted into the air, the midnight wolfess was surprised to here it was from Raissa, for a feast. Nevertheless she was tired of eating cold meals from the caches and even though she had eaten a few small fresh meals, she wanted something more. The pack was still to tiny for her to host an official pack hunt, but she was to focused on finding sources of food, to host anything yet.

She trotted her way over to were the howl came from, and was a bit upset to see she wasn't the first here. She gave a nod to those present and gracefully walked over to were Copper was. It was then Bindi thought about the foxes her and Raissa had hunted, and even if she failed there, the tri-colored female defiantly did well here. "Those foxes might have got away" she said while looking down at the dear before adding on. "This sure didn't" she said to Raissa with a small smile, and plopped down on her rump, waiting for her turn to have a go at the meal.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM