Caught Red Handed
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Couldn't wait! >D

To say that Burke was amused was an understatement. The large masked male had been casually walking through BlackFeather until he walked in on these two Lovebirds. His icy blue eyes didn't look as cold as they normally did. He had bet the other female briefly and he never really met the dark wolf. But what a silly love sick fool that one was. After their sweet sweet love confession, or well...His love confession Burke decided to reveal himself. He wasn't necessarily eaves dropping. The large male stood plainly in view.

Burke walked forward, docked tail held high. "I think I am melting with the bubbly warmth of love coming of you two," he stated. He looked at the younger girl skeptically. "Don't fall for the first one that fucks you the right way, doll. You better be sure before tying yourself to the wrong man," he barked out. Oh he was hilarious that pun had been a good one. Burke smirked at the black one. Burke was actually a really cool guy. If these two wanted to have a love fuck fest throughout BFW the male couldn't be less bothered. Although the older male just liked to tease. "Go you, though," he spoke to crescendo. "I might need to find my own female that will be ready at all times," He spoke out loud in thought.

The tank of a male then glanced over her. "Too bad. You got him to fall for you. Now you can't even try me again because Black Loverboy over here probably won't let me. Pity. Pity. And to think I was offering. How well we could have been together Kadence. You know it. Remember that one time. And there I thought you liked it. I was too big ey?," the male spoke, he was just messing around, which could be heard by his tone. He could be the girl's father age wise. Maybe Kadence liked to tease the other male too and would play along to get the black male jealous.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Caught Red Handed - by Kadence - February 08, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Crescendo - February 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Kadence - February 08, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Crescendo - February 08, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Kadence - February 08, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Crescendo - February 08, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Kadence - February 08, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Burke - February 08, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Caught Red Handed - by Crescendo - February 08, 2015, 05:45 PM