I bet my life
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]What he thought would become an upheaval of snarls and growls turned out to be nothing but a completely... normal greeting. Man, women were truly an enigma meant to lie forever unsolved weren't they? Just as he thought he was beginning to comprehend what their behaviors were and began to convince himself that the logic inside a female's mind wasn't so far out of the male's brain comprehension he found himself tangled between the sticky webs they spun with their million facial expressions and contradictory 'no i am not mad at you'.

"I was just, err, ya know.." he stumbled over his words, a gesture that only served as further proof to Kesuk, and maybe all other females, that sometimes when it came to thinking males used the wrong head. This was, however, not to be confused with the wrongly generalized statement that 'all men were the same'.
Take for example Kesuk's silent doubt of Finn's view on woman.

Unlike Koda, the Ollivander stood at another side of the spectrum regarding that particular topic. Having been raised by a single mother -- who despite being somewhat permissive and mentally weak-- Finn knew very well what women were capable of. And, let me tell you; stargazing and storytelling was just a bullet point in that list.

"... what's... up?" he managed to bark after his tongue had untied itself from the strange knot it had become as Kesuk awknowledged him, and his previous intentions, with such indifference.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 09, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 09, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 19, 2015, 09:25 PM