My confidence is melting quicker then snow
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Copper saw a wolfess he didn't know. He decided to risk going to get some meat. The got the most choice peice. The lower limbs. He then dragged it over to Raissa sat down, and chewed at the leg, gnawing on the hoof to sharpen his teeth. The infamous Mountain protetor was less than happy. Why did he have to risk getting growled at over meat? He should have the entire carcass and more!

The rusty wolf then sat down next to the two present she-Wolves, perking one ear to listen in on their conversation. Apparently they were talking about a failed Fox hunt. foxes were clever creatures. He didn't blame Raissa. But Bindi, she was supposed to be the big great warden. Copper huffed, still a bit angry about he had first met the Dark wolfess.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM