The Sunspire my golden summer
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
He knew that she would be back. She'd said she would after they'd parted ways at the base of the mountain, and though he trusted her fully, he couldn't help but wonder if he was an idiot for doing so. It was not the first time his spring-eyed friend had left, not to be seen again for months. But that hadn't been her fault. Ferdie had taken her away and then banned their packs from ever interacting again. Her leaving this last time was not something he could fault her for either. She'd had amends to make, but once that was done, she'd return.

And return she did.

Summer lifted his head to look off towards the borders eagerly as her call rang out through the peaks. He ran to her as quickly as his paws would allow, slowing only when his eyes settled upon her face. A wide smile slipped across his lips as he came towards. "Well hey, stranger," he said gently just after he stopped only a few feet from her. He longed to sweep her up in his embrace, but held back, suddenly nervously uncertain that she'd want him to do so.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM