Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

a band of wolves who crëyr presumed shadow knew gathered before them, swiftcurrent eyes flickering warily between the three. the grayscale girl's body prickled with discomfort, though still she kept her azure gaze steady. first came in a small white female, followed by two large, burly males, and a bundle of pups she knew were shadow's. and paar's.

but where was paar? didn't shadow also mention a fourth child?

her orbs trailed the pups' movements, her gaze careful and gentle and soft as it had always been with children, watching as one strode up to the burly, blue-eyed male she assumed was the one shadow disliked the most. and as it sat.

she was ready for the worst when he spoke solemnly— delivering the blow, the words that informed them of paar's disappearance and departure. along with her daughter. her eyes flickered to shadow. she knew him a lot better now, and she knew that beneath that stoic mask was bubbling anger. crëyr was sure he wasn't going to lash out at them, though, it would be of no use if he did.

the sterling female's gaze turned sadly downwards, to the ground, the insides of her mouth beginning to dry. so she was never going to see paar once more, neither was she going to receive the opportunity to meet his daughter. as much as she wanted to console him, she could not for now.

shadow proceeded to react to the news by stating that the pups would follow him, as of course, he was their rightful father— but he would give them a choice. judging by the way the two boys were seemingly content with who they were with and where they lived in, she guessed they were going to decide to stay. the other boy, on the other hand, the bundle of grey paired with the bright eyes... her gentle gaze landed on him then, cerulean blue eyes regarding shadow's pup with curiosity and tenderness.

Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM