Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Soon, a group of wolves appear. Flash breathed in their scent, remember the scent so he would know what pack they were next time they meet. First came a white female, then two large bulky males with a bundle of three pups. Wait. Three pups? Flash was confused. Weren't there supposed to be be four pups?

His eyes trailed the three male pups, his eyes soft and comforting, hoping they would see that the three wolves were not here for any trouble. If they thought that, the rest of the Swiftcurrent Creek wolves would probably back off a bit too. His eyes hardened slightly as one trotted up to one of the large males, most likely the leader and the one Shadow despised most.

He prepared himself as the leader gave words of how Paarthurnax had disappeared, along with one of the pups, and blood was found. He canted his head slightly, hoping to see Shadow's reaction. Not to his surprise, the silver alpha remained under a stoic mask. But Flash didn't need to be a genius to know Shadow was furious.

Flash felt his head droop slightly, as reality finally sunk in and he realised that Paarthurnax and one of Shadow's pups were gone. Now, the golden beta was never close to the the bi-colored female, only actually interacting once, in a very awkward situation. But she was still a life, and she still had a lot to live for. And the pup, it was so young, it should have been able to live a life.

Shadow turned to the burly wolf and said how he should be able to take his pups back to Noctisardor Bypass. Hope surged through Flash. Shadow was the rightful parent of the pups, he should be able to get his pups back. But then, Shadow gave them a choice. A choice to come with him, or to stay here. Flash felt his heart drop. No pup will want to leave the territory they had grown so use to.

Two of the pups also looked rather distant to them. Not good. But as Flash's eyes landed on the third one, a pup with Shadow's silvery fur and a pair of blue eyes. He realised the pup was regarding Shadow. It was like a miniature version of Shadow was standing there. The golden beta shot a pleading look at him, knowing he would be heart-broken if he had to leave without one pup with them. Flash proceeded to shoot the other two pups the same look. But it was up to them, and Flash could do nothing more than wait.
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM