Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Thank you :-)

With ferocious 'grrrrmbrl' sounds that, considering his size, probably just looked cute, Cicero tugged the tail end of the squirrel, trying to take the toy from his brother, driven by instinct. When the squirrel teared and his brother fell backward, so did Cicero. With a surprised yelp, he flung backwards and flopped down on his butt. The squirrel was released in surprise and flung over Cicero's head. He looked over his shoulder to watch it — but it didn't seem to move anymore, so it didn't hold much interest right now — when he heard his brother's disgruntled shout.

"Baw!" Cicero shouted in return, a huge grin on his face. He could see his brother was angry, but didn't back down. Before he knew it, he was bowled over by Damien, and Cicero, oddly, just laughed while he was knocked to the ground again. If Damien would pounce him, he'd try to get loose, but if Damien didn't pounce him he would get up and try to tackle Damien.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM