Noctisardor Bypass clockwork angel
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

shadow's frown deepened until it started to become aggressive. his grey ears flattened against his skull, his fangs baring— well. she had no idea he would be this angry by that, but again, it somehow had her flooded with warmth— this meant he cared, right?

he then proceeded to wrap her into a tight hug before her surprise ensued— she pressed her head against his shoulder then, closing her eyes, nudging her nose into the warmth of his silver fur. seeking comfort in his embrace, her breath caught in her throat as he said the next words. "i'll go and slaughter that bastard, no one does that to my girl."

his girl? she was his?

crëyr seemed to have forgotten how to speak, and her cerulean eyes were open. they were distant, her gaze fixated some point over his shoulder, far over the lake and into the woods and over the mountains.

"i'm your girl? me?" she finally managed, very much flustered. following that she buried her face back in his shoulder, though she was still stunned. somehow she wanted to hide. her voice a whisper, she spoke, "no, don't do that because of me. you don't have to do that. i'm trying to ignore it and get rid of it, for now."

then came another wave of thoughts on the my girl bit of what he'd said. she supposed it was reasonable, after paar's departure. but was he so quick to move on? did he really want this? what even was there about her that had captured his attention, anyway?

well, she did. she had even admitted to scarlett, she did really, really like him. there was something about him that had her entranced, fully captivated.

Messages In This Thread
clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 10, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 12, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 05, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - March 07, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 10, 2015, 06:06 AM