Sequoia Coast give me no reprieve
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Ahead of him in the waters, a figure had begun to appear. Initially, he did not ascertain her identity until she had completely freed herself of what he presumed was icy seawater. But when he did, a jovial expression rose and broke over the stoicism. He hadn't seen Caiaphas in what seemed like ages, which in all consideration a few weeks may as well have been an age. A lot of things had changed, he presumed, but not the recognition that drew them together.

"Caiaphas," he greeted warmly. And in lieu of a rejoining greet was the thin wisps of a smile; a query came following quick at its heels. It dimmed his expression a bit, but only for a moment. He had a feeling of who she had encountered instantly. So much for small talk hellos and how-are-yous. A lance would have been softer, yet he expected no other angle for her to drive it from. "Is that the news that's being said? That I wasn't fit?" He knew that she wanted an explanation, but his interest lied in how she had obtained that knowledge at all. She must have come around their borders, but whether or not she had been looking for him he didn't consider.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 13, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:27 PM