Swiftcurrent Creek :'(
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
All of the asked for their mama. Relonikiv broke down almost immediately, and she could almost see Trajan disappear into himself. She felt Julius near her hind leg, and turned to look into the very face of dashed dreams. They sensed it - without perhaps understanding what the blood and fur meant, the three brothers instinctively knew that something wasn't quite right.

Bazi shifted around and bent to grab Julius gently by the scruff of the neck, depositing him gently at the side of his wailing brother. She flashed Scimitar an apologetic look - but Relonikiv had chosen him to cling to, and she wasn't going to be the one to pry a wolf pup away from his Alpha. "No, I'll go," she murmured up at him, giving Trajan a soft nudge to the shoulder before righting herself and reversing several paces, testing the air with her nose. "I'll be back soon."

No 'I'll find her'. No 'I'm sure she'll come back'. These were not promises Bazi wished to make, because she knew she would break them. With a lung-full of chilly air to power the initial, she set off south to begin the ultimately futile search.

Slight PP, happy to change.
Messages In This Thread
:'( - by Relonikiv - February 04, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: :'( - by Julius - February 05, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: :'( - by Bazi - February 06, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: :'( - by Scimitar - February 07, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: :'( - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: :'( - by Relonikiv - February 08, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: :'( - by Julius - February 09, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: :'( - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: :'( - by Scimitar - February 20, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: :'( - by Relonikiv - March 18, 2015, 02:39 PM