Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Graphic Violence

saddest puppy ever come to play!

It was cold. SO cold. It was a cold that Kamikaze hadn't felt since she was a tiny puppy suckling at her dead mother's teets with her similarly starving siblings. That was a time she really hadn't remembered before now when she was trudging through the snow. She'd spent her days since the crash cuddling up against trees and rocks for shelter, eating little more than sticks and snow for sustenance. Needless to say, she was weak. So weak. And yet, she kept going, if for no other reason than.. what else was she to do?

At the very forefront of her mind the entire time was her masters. The scientists at the labs had done unspeakable things to her, and yet, they were the only ones who'd ever stayed in her life for a long enough period of time for her to form an attachment to them, as wrong and twisted as that was. She missed them, she spent each night dreaming of them, and she spent every day pushing herself onward so that she could find them. They were her home, her family, and the only reason she continued to exist for some sick logic told her that they missed her and needed her just as desperately as she needed them.

Little Kamikaze had no idea how impressive it was just how far she'd traveled. Impressive, and yet horrible, for she now found herself sitting within the boundaries of a wolf pack, staring up at the cliffs that outlined their inner sanctum. She was thin and ragged, mere inches from death. And yet, she still had no idea of her state of being. She just wanted to be home, and ever so naively she holed and thought that maybe this was how she got there.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM