Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Kami sat shivering in the cold, making sad eyes up at the cliffs just ahead of her. How was she supposed to climb them? The better question was probably why did she feel like she needed to, but the answer to that was just as simple as it was completely lacking in logic - if she climbed it, her masters would be pleased with her accomplishment and come take her home.

Before she could even take a step though, a sudden rushing of footsteps drew her attention to a black shadow that was sprinting towards her. The mottled terrier's eyes widened in surprise and fear as she caught sight of the glimmer of dagger-like teeth, showing beneath angrily peeled back lips. Terror kept her still as the predator swiftly closed the distance between them. Instinct suddenly and just in time forced the dog to flop backwards onto her spine in the snow with a pitiful, shrieking whine, exposing her belly in a desperate attempt to save her own pathetic, miserable life.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM