Redhawk Caldera castle on a cloud
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Had she been able to hear Dove's thoughts, Fox would have explained that it was the fact that their father had lied and tried to hide his shame. He had every right to kill the bastards (though Fox would never admit as much to Magpie), but the fact that he had been so cowardly that he had not admitted his shame was unthinkable. He was an honorable man no more in Fox's eyes. But the conversation had moved on, and Fox was quick to put past family matters to rest in light of recent ones.

“Well…” Fox drawled, once her sister had finished speaking, “If you want to stay, you’d better be sure you’re going to follow through. Or at least let me know when you’re leaving. We’ve had way too many abandon ship, and I’d rather not smear your name unless this is really what you want.” As for teaching the kids manners... well, they had that covered well enough. What with Finley, Somnia, Elwood, and their two natural parents, the Firebirds were sure to have plenty of guardians to keep them in line.

When Fox began to speak of Peregrine, her expression immediately changed to one of love and devotion. Nothing, not even the worst of fights, could break them apart. This had been proven again and again. “Peregrine is… well, he is great. I mean, he’s not perfect, but neither am I. I do love him, and he loves me. We’re making babies together!” Fox sighed dreamily, thinking of the years to come.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
castle on a cloud - by RIP Dove - February 09, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Fox - February 09, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Dove - February 09, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Fox - February 09, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Dove - February 09, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Fox - February 09, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Dove - February 09, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Fox - February 09, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Dove - February 09, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: castle on a cloud - by RIP Fox - February 09, 2015, 10:16 PM