And break the frozen heart.
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
A silence passed between them before Manauia spoke again, and Malachi felt her gaze turn upon him with the fresh inquiry she proposed. She voiced the same question he held unspoken, one yet to be answered though begging to be heard with a pleading wail. The dangers were ever clear before him: the broken cover of the Glacier was enough to ward him off. But the more he looked at the hulking field of ice, the more he was able to convince himself he could brave her without taking harm. Was it foolish to put his life in danger to quench such a flippant thirst to explore? Sure it was - but the possibility of what he could discover was a temptation he couldn't resist.

"I would like to try." He gave in response. Yet the man remained frozen on the cusp of a forward lean, body alert and paws frustrated at their lack of forward motion. For now common sense held him back, and his responsibility to the pack preserved him. That, and the scrutinizing eyes of his packmate made him question if the time was right. As much as it frustrated him, he had an image to preserve, and under Manauia's watchful gaze he reluctantly chose to err on the side of caution. For now.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
And break the frozen heart. - by Malachi - January 14, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Manauia IA - January 14, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Malachi - January 16, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Manauia IA - January 19, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Manauia IA - January 27, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Manauia IA - February 06, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: And break the frozen heart. - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:44 PM