Noctisardor Bypass to storm or fire the world must fall
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Stormfrost. Hjalmar. Got that. Flash thought as he jotted down the name in his mental notebook. Jokingly the golden male laughed. "Stormfrost is too long. Can't I just call you Stormy?" He grinned at the white male, showing his white canines. "I got my name for a reason." He continued thinking of Scarlett's tale of how he got his name.

Well, your coat looks a bit burned in a cool way. So you can tell others you got hit by lightening and lived to tell the tale. Her words echoed in his head.

"Yeah, so one day when I was still a loner, this storm was going on. And then I almost got hit by this lightning bolt. So that's why my fur looks a little burnt." He said in a serious manner, trying not to give the joke away. "So after that I named myself Flash, because I almost got hit by a flash of lighting."
Messages In This Thread
to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 19, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 04, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 05, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 05, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 10, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 10, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 11, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:14 AM