Otatso Wetlands but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
if kove doesn't slightly smell of scarlett i can change it :)

it wasn't long before a scent entered her nares— this one was a mixture of strange and familiar, but nonetheless it had her body go stiff. she'd smelt it before. whatever there was on that male she could smell on him, and... was that scarlett?

she turned, cerulean eyes keeping steady, curiously, carefully regarding the pale-furred male. the words he had spoken seemed fair for now, though the male she'd encountered with the scent of the same pack on him had first assisted her with a bunch of attacking foxes and then had tried to harass her. so much for avoiding anything that had to do with that guy.

the sterling female took a slight step back.

"yes," she said carefully, the single word short, clipped, curt. "you can say that i am an avid wanderer, if those even exist. your scent, or well, scents, are ones i have encountered. scarlett?" she inquired, her tone lightening at the mention of her friend's name. "and one of your packmates, i have met before." crëyr's features darkened at that, as behind her weak smile was anger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen - by Crëyr - February 10, 2015, 10:09 AM