Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was currently at the caches, trying to get some of the meat down her throat but she really couldn't. She felt sick very time she saw that mutilated head in front of her. It was so scary. She definitely got the warning. A soft sigh came of her lips. She missed Kove already. He was so amazing and now she could never see him again! Bane made his warning clear enough. She should never come close to him again. This always happened when she liked someone. They didn't return her affection or something came up which caused a separation. Scarlett laid down in sadness. She felt heartbroken and alone. Néa was gone, Kove was gone, a bloody head showed up at the border, Tuwawi attached a child. A soft sigh came off her lips.

Moments later while she was sulking Scarlett heard the howl. Her heart skipped a beat and jumped to her feet. Oh no. What if this got Duskfire in more trouble... She had to tell Kove to stay away! Scarlett rushed to see the male. After a quick run she appeared at the border to then trot her way over to Kove. Her ears fell back in sadness. "You shouldn't come here. I got Bane's message, okay?! I-- We can't be friends anymore. And I know that you aren't anything like your pack but leaving a mutilated head on your border is not a very nice thing to do!!! It looked so scary and .. I.. I don't.. I don't want it to be my head next time. That you are dangerous and stuff is kinda.. hot but this was one step too far for me. I can't even eat. It was horrible. Now-- Now--Go!!," she tried to speak with more authority. But, she was nervous and she talked a lot when she was nervous. She also didn't want to say goodbye the Kove. It made her sad.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM