Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt so bad for saying such things to Kove. She realized that it might sounded a bit prejudiced to think of his pack and not others. But she was certain it was Bane! Kove's words seemed to click into her mind. "Wh-What?," she called out and blinked. Bane.. left? Did that mean she could hang out with Kove once more? Her tail instantly started wagging. Her red eyes studied Kove for any truths. She soon realized that Kove was entirely serious. "Does that mean I can see you again?!," she asked with so much hope in her voice. It couldn't be missed. Scarlett was clearly very eager to hang out with Kove some more.

Scarlett loved the idea of a male looking out for her. "I love that. But.. You are at Black Feather. I am here, by my glacier," she whispered. There were so many miles between them. Her red eyes looked at Kove who came closer to her. All she wanted to do was just shower him with affectionate little licks for being so.. amazing. "But what kind of wolf would do such a cruel thing?" Honestly Scarlett could only think of anyone but Black Feather who would do that. She quickly pushed it away. She didn't want to think of this horrible present they got. Kove was here and that wouldn't be discussed now. "You are here," she then whispered and couldn't help but lick the cheek of the taller wolf.

"You came all this way for me?," she asked with a soft gasp. That was very flattering. Oh how she wished that Kove was more than a friend. She could snuggle against him every night and feel safe. Her tail started to wag more eagerly at the thought of that.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM