Sheepeater Cliff now i lay me down to sleep
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
The gruffness of her tone was almost not what he expected. But then again, she hadn't seemed the most interested in company. Wolves, in spite of being social, had their times when they went solo. But they were always innately drawn together. Perhaps that was ultimately why the wilderness they were in had thrived. Wolves had come together and stayed together. They had reaped the benefits of everything around them. But no thought was spared for the potential impact all of them were heading towards, if it were to come.

He turned back towards the open expanse of the cliffside then, eyeing the locales himself to give reference. And then, he spoke. "The mountain to our west is Silvertip. There's a pack there now, I think. If you skirt around to the other side and travel, you'll reach Stavanger Bay. That's another pack, and also the coast." Probably a given, but he gave her reference all the same. The Spine, he couldn't see, so he glossed over. The forests had long blocked it from view though he knew where to look. "North of us, if you follow either the river down there in the plain or this mountain range, you'll find Blacktail Deer Plateau. And I think east of here there's a pack or two out that way as well. One among this mountain range, and one nearer to the base of it laying claim to a creek." Their names, he didn't recall though he encountered wolves from there.

"But the further south and east you'll go, the more you'll encounter terrain like this."

Following his final statement, he bid farewell to the wolf and headed off back towards the Plateau.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
now i lay me down to sleep - by Razorback - February 09, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Razorback - February 09, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Razorback - February 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Mordecai - February 10, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Razorback - February 11, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: now i lay me down to sleep - by Mordecai - February 11, 2015, 03:21 PM