Blacktail Deer Plateau court dramas
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr didn't mind one bit that Pura detracted from his question, returning his own in its stead. The topic was deep, however, and caused the sandy teen's brows to pinch quizzically. What did he want to be? It was a big ask -- one Val didn't take lightly. He wanted to be a wolf like his father and mother had been: strong, wise, protective... but he felt himself too immature and soft. He was only seven months and still didn't feel he had a good sense of self. How could he possibly know what he wanted to strive for? His only ambition so far had been to befriend Saena and Pura -- the latter roped into a mentorship probably against his choice.

He paced next to the patterned sociopath silently for a short time, hunching dark shoulders in thought. "I guess I liked how Blue healed junior..." he tried to explain to the obviously physical Pura, "I'm too skinny. I can't be a warden, like you." Val's gaze slid down his gaunt limbs as he confessed his bodily insecurities. He didn't look anything like the adjacent broad titan, though it was pretty plain to see he lacked the vinegar, as well.
Messages In This Thread
court dramas - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: court dramas - by Valtyr RIP - January 12, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: court dramas - by Pura - February 06, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: court dramas - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: court dramas - by Pura - February 10, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: court dramas - by Valtyr RIP - February 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: court dramas - by Pura - February 12, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: court dramas - by Valtyr RIP - February 14, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: court dramas - by Pura - February 22, 2015, 11:46 AM