Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
For a brief, magical second, Kamikaze thought what she'd done had saved her life - that she wasn't going to die, not yet. The black beast slowed to a stop to study her. She whined eagerly, desperately, her tail suddenly beginning to wag frantically against the snow. She had never been close to any of her cell mates at the lab, but in her desperation, she was willing to take anything, to do anything to feel the warmth of another's affection.

But what she felt upon her belly was not the sweet, loving rub she missed desperately from her time at the shelter. It was teeth - sharp and warm, slicing into her vulnerable stomach. She shrieked in terror and began to flail her limbs wildly, kicking and scratching and now biting at his face. An animal less desperate, less naive might have known that her life was over already. But Kamikaze did not know death, just as she had never truly known survival.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM