Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi laughed at how adorable the scene was. The squirrel's body could no longer resist the force of two pups pulling in separate directions, and therefore, it ripped. Cicero got the body, and Damien the head. The more spoiled of the two, obviously Damien, was not pleased by the portion difference, and the two set on each other, fighting.

The mother pulled the torn carcass of the rodent away from the tumbling brothers. She began to chew at it's body, tenderizing the meat. They would be hungry afterwards, and it seemed only fair that they got to tear at the blackfurred creature after working so hard to "catch it".
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Meldresi - February 11, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM