Noctisardor Bypass clockwork angel
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

she could practically feel him smirk without even looking at him, though it didn't affect her much as it had did the last time. smirking in what she considered serious matters, seemed to be his way of masking his flustered state, and was used whenever he had absolutely no idea what to do.

crëyr couldn't hear it in his voice, though, when he told her that he really really liked her. the tone he had used was awkward, fiddly, though she was pretty sure it was the truth. he was rather predictable, anyway.

he pulled away, silver eyes seemingly vulnerable, gazing anxiously down at her face. quickly he said something about how he was just saying because he owed her an explanation, and so crëyr nodded vigorously in response, as her lungs and heart were beginning to bloom with flowers.

stop growing in my lungs i can't f-ing breathe

she smiled up at him, feeling fearless and infinite for just this one moment. "i really, really like you too. i wasn't really sure until now, but well, we've both let it slip. i thought you should know."

when he ended with how he would pound the guy's face to push the next time he laid a paw on her, she couldn't help but lightly laugh a little, as she had noticed how he had ended with "you" instead of "my girl".

Messages In This Thread
clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 10, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 12, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 05, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - March 07, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 10, 2015, 06:06 AM