Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett wanted to burry her nose into Kove's delicious smelling fur once more. Now she never wanted to let him go. But she was afraid that she would need to. Duskfire was under attack and Scarlett wasn't sure if they would be kind toward strangers now. Scarlett let out a chuckle. "Oh you silly wolf," she retuned and licked over the tip of his nose. "Even though I was a bit oblivious too... I admit. I thought you just wanted to be a good friend. I think I like this more." Scarlett always wanted someone to love her, even though she was an albino. She moved herself closer to Kove and hummed softly. How could she think that Kove was just a friend if he just wanted her safe all the time. Those were all things that mates would do. Mates.

Scarlett looked up at Kove and blinked. "What now? I mean. You are in Black Feather.. I.. I am not sure if I will fit in there. But I would do it! For you. Although, then I would have to leave Adlartok behind and Duskfire. That will be though," Scarlett whispered. She wasn't sure if she even could leave them. Maybe Kove didn't like the light that the glacier reflected. Maybe he just wanted the dark woods. "I kind of don't want to let you go now," she whispered softly, her red eyes falling into Kove's copper ones.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM