Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
43 Posts
Ooc — Carter
@Cara Redemption FTW!

Gaiban was laying in his den, when something spoke to him. He needed to carry his weight in the spine, become proficient. Gaiban let out a little squeak of a howl, calling for his alpha. He was going to fix it. He had apologized, but what did his apologies even cost?

Gaiban sat down under the clouds, waiting for his momm- his alpha. The white furred iota stopped. He barely knew the wolf. Why was he already calling her mommy? He suddenly felt weak for feeling any emotion whatsoever. He was soft. A little leech of affection. But he wanted to feel like he was something more than a distant cousin, somebody completely different from the rest of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM