I guess that I don't need that
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Marvel's movie Loki is so great (he looks so sweet)! I even feel bad for him, because he gets beaten up every single time. He could win for a change. :D

Now that pup was so full of himself... At the place, where Pump came from, this kind of foolishness would easily be wiped out of one's head. Alpha litter or not, pups received no special treatment from adults. All were raised as equals in the beginning and, when they were old enough to find food of their own, they had to prove their worth for a higher rank and better treatment by being the toughest, the strongest, the most talented and quickest in hunts and scavenging. You earned your rank, not claimed it, because you thought it belonged to you.

"Yeah... such big paws you have," Pump said in a mock admiration, staring down pointedly at princeling's small paws compared to her big and sturdy claws. "And look at the crown on your head - can't look - so shiny it is - hurts my eyes," she pretended to be dazzled, squinted her eyes and turned her gaze away from him.
Messages In This Thread
I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 23, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 30, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 31, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 01, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 01, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 02, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 03, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 04, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 04, 2014, 01:16 PM