Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
13 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The Alpha's next proclamation -- that he could, perhaps, have use for Rhodri in his pack -- caused the Ostrega's head to lift in surprise. He looked to the grey male's face briefly before quickly correcting himself, instead turning his ears attentively toward him to catch his words. He was intrigued by Rhodri's quartermaster skills, though he informed the younger wolf that the job was referred to as a "gamekeeper" in his pack.

Rhodri nodded his affirmation, then began to elaborate. "My father is a quartermaster and has been for his whole life, so he started teaching me when I was young. I shadowed him for a long time, and then after I turned a year old, I started taking on more responsibility and doing it myself." He paused, feeling a bit as though he was boasting, but he needed to make sure he impressed his audience. "I'm better at catching smaller prey on my own, but I'm quick on my feet during a group hunt," he continued. As for the Alpha's final question, he confidently responded, "Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll be glad to show you my abilities."
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM