Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I don't know if you want to explore DFG in another thread or continue here! :3

Scarlett moved back to sit by Kove. Her head resting against his chest. She absolutely loved it that she could snuggle against another wolf. She was clearly liking this too. The talk about how they would change their packs for one another confirmed that they were both serious about each other. Scarlett hummed softly. "Well, why don't you talk about it with your alpha first? I mean this brotherhood is a big thing for you. I know a brotherhood is like.. super close so.. Before you go say that you will leave talk with your alpha about it. Or whoever is leader of this very secret assassin club of yours," she chuckled softly and licked his cheek.

The white female looked over Kove's handsome body, muscled and everything. Her hero. "I should show you the Glacier then!," she exclaimed. She knew the perfect look out that could show Kove an overview of Duskfire lands. Maybe the sight of it could convince him even more to start and live her. They had lots of adventurous things to do! The ice grotto for example. Kove would probably like that. And maybe he liked to swim too! Melt water lake was great to swim in, especially in summer. Scarlett had it all envisioned. She instantly decided that she should also dig a new den. All this planning she needed to do!
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM