Be my little flashlight
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
Finally, it seemed the night had come to show it's stars to the dark owl. He'd been spending too much time out in the sun, which had made him tired each night, but now he was wide awake. The time for him to learn the way the stars laid in the new area was now, so he'd set out from his temporary home in the nook of a large tree to fly through the sky. A bit of hunting was in order, too, but he was willing to wait for that just to learn the stars. The constellations that were out, the way the winds moved and so on. As a Navigator, he needed to learn all her could, especially since he was alone and without a parliament in the Wilds.

The young boy had made his way into the flatlands, where the he had the greatest bit of access to the stars, and got to work. It didn't take long, however, before the something furry caught his eye. The creature he recognized as a wolf seemed to glow silver in the moon's light, which was enough to take hold of Keyx's interest. He'd met only one other wolf since his arrival, who had been rather nice, leaving him unsure of how to confront this new being. That did nothing to stop him from flying down towards her, but he landed a large enough distance away so he would have time to fly off if necessary. He noted that she appeared to be stargazing, which he'd never would have guessed a wolf would do. Did they use the stars to navigate too? He wanted to know. “The stars, are they helpful to you and your kind?”
Messages In This Thread
Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 13, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 14, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 17, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 17, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 21, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 21, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 26, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - March 05, 2015, 05:35 PM