Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A laugh gurgled from her throat when he mentioned "sexy" pups. He really needed to think before he spoke, but she figured that it would be something he would never be fluent in.

"Yes, as long as I can call her "O.J. Simpson". We should name our son "Prancer" after his father." Another laugh spilled from her, her inability to stay serious present. Her eyes shone as she awaited his reaction to her words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM