Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
As Damien pinned him to the ground, Cicero struggled to get loose. Soon he was successful, managing to get his brother off him. Cicero noticed, once free, that the squirrel was gone. He looked around for it, but didn't see it (failing to notice that his mother had it). Just as Cicero decided that he was going to return to the den in lack of playtoy to fight over, he was once more pounced by Damien.

With a surprised high-pitched yelp, Cicero was pulled by the ear and dragged down to the ground. He struggled for a bit, but every movement he made just made his ear hurt more. Cicero decided to go for the easier solution, and rolled onto his back to submit, allowing his brother to win the fight.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM