Duskfire Glacier Hymn for Winter
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's ears flattened at the snap. It would remind her of her own horrible mother that would only yell, snap or ignore her. Scarlett was feeling a bit sick from reliving those memories. Scarlett blinked when she realized that this... this woman was ... Oh. The albino slowly nodded. "Welcome back. Maera will be glad to see you," she returned politely. There was no hate her in tone, not a single ill wishing directed towards the fire furred woman. Scarlett was happy that Maera had some of her family members back. But this meant that what Malachi implied was not true. Scarlett was under the impression all Maera's family was dead.

The light furred female instantly nodded. "She is. Her hunting lessons were almost unnecessary. She is a natural and is doing very well on her own. She in an independent girl. I do not believe she ever saw me as her surrogate mother. She kept herself at a distance from me, but not too much though. You could say that we are 'friends'." The female took a breathing pause. "Like I said before I think she will be filled with joy to see you returned.," Scarlett spoke kindly.
Messages In This Thread
Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 17, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:14 AM