Whitefish River What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
yay discovering hey does the gorge split across the river pointing north, or more parallel with the river? Also it's on the west side of the heartwood right?

Runt woke up in the place where she'd slept the night before. It wasn't too far from the clearing for fights, a small grassy spot. Of course, she'd utilize the caves soon, once she knew them better. As she got up, she breathed in the fresh morning air. The plants in the gorge grew tall and green just like any flora above, and the rapid river's waters added a quiet rushing water sound the gorge, completing the perfect hidden paradise. She caught a glimpse of rusty fur up ahead, and ran towards her, skidding to a stop next to her.
"Up fo checkin' this place out, Mara?" She asked the alpha-to-be with a toothy grin.
Messages In This Thread
What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 23, 2015, 12:06 AM