Whitefish River What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Well, the river sorta runs through the gorge, so it is parallel to it, and it is north of the heartwood, on the river

She was pleased when Runt joined her, greeting her best friend with an equally toothy grin and a happy shoulder bump. "I always am." she replied with a smile, heading towards the rocky trail that led out of the ravine. It seemed to be cut out of the rock wall itself and had a sheer drop directly below it. The path itself was only about four feet wide, making it a dangerous ledge that always held the possibility of falling off.

But that was one of the things that made it so safe. It was so hard to find, let alone get down, that there was very little chance of someone finding their home. "Wanna do a round on the borders?" she asked, starting the climb up the steep rocks.
Messages In This Thread
What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 23, 2015, 12:06 AM