Duskfire Glacier from embrace to embrace
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi's eyes widened as Tyrr explained his ordeal and the memories he had managed to recover. She could scarcely imagine digging up a whole other life which had been hidden inside all along... though perhaps there were benefits. Escapism was an appealing alternative to the nightmare Duskfire endured. Yet some how - some way - the umber man had returned to his pledge. "That is unbelievable," she said with her jaw agape, captivated, "Your own mother? I can't imagine. Even so, am so happy you are back... Duskfire has missed you." The Sveijarn was honored, rather than upset he had sojourned. After all, she had been taken from her territory, though it had been against her will. She made a mental note to listen to Tyrr's full back story.

In the meantime, his low and familiar voice was welcomed with open arms, referring to the matriarch as dróttning. Queen. Tuwawi smiled weakly at the words. Even though she had never considered herself a queen before, now she was certainly unworthy of such a royal title. The ember had been stripped of most everything in her life except the glacier and her daughter. Never the less, she wagged her tail at the man's nudge, appreciative of he familial gesture. "Things have been unwell, my friend," she admitted candidly, "Three of my children have not returned to me. Only Maera remains... and Njal has left, as well." Her words were short and crisp, cutting to the chase to offer the prince the most information in the fewest words. "The pack is weak, but I love it so." Passion, clouded by irrationality, for Duskfire was what fueled Tuwawi's motives; her deep, unrivaled love for the land she had imagined and designed.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
from embrace to embrace - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 01:19 AM
RE: from embrace to embrace - by Tezcacoatl - February 06, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: from embrace to embrace - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: from embrace to embrace - by Tezcacoatl - February 11, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: from embrace to embrace - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: from embrace to embrace - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:44 AM