Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
I'm legit too lazy to do a research and hover thing for the speech. >_>;

Aha, there it was, there was that reason why this fiery matriarch thought she knew her. If there was supposed to be a trace of recognition flickering away in Echelon's blue eyes, it wasn't there. She held that fact close, just like the humor that came dancing up. Her fishing was obvious and Echelon, though usually not so inclined to provide answers, decided to do more than be a caught fish. She'd throw Tuwawi a whole bone.

"Maybe I do," she said, only to change over to the Iñupiaq flawlessly in her following words. "And you must too, to know their name this far south. Who are you?" She assumed that her colorful counterpart would know the language they had carried for literal generations now. Echelon knew it was one of the things that had drawn her father to it so many years ago and if not for that, then she would have never come into existence in the first place.

But it was a bold approach for her, a mere loner at the doorstep in front of the very wolf who could have easily commanded that pack. If she didn't know any better, she would have assumed that she spoke to someone at the head of it. How little she didn't know just how right that was, or had been.
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM