Silvertip Mountain My heart knows things my mind resists
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
After the initial outburst, to which Fitz nearly responded in kind, Spectra acted apologetically and explained that she was just curious as to what kind of knowledge he had of the plants nearby. Laughing, partly to relieve the nervous tension he felt, FitzDutiful nodded and walked over to one nearby.

"I know enough to perform emergency first aid," he explained, thinking back to the event with the lynx and how it had been good that he had that knowledge, "but I'm a far cry from a healer. Although you can learn enough to get the job done, only a healer can make it heal well. For example, this..." he pointed to a purple flower "can be used to stop infection and this..." cue, wandering in the other direction to the mouth of a cave and pointing at the roof to a Canadian Wild Rye root. "This indications that the cave is supported and won't fall on top of your head." It was amazing the kind of knowledge plants gave him. Not all of them were medical, some were just noting how safe a particular area was.

He looked over at Spectra to see if this knowledge was what she had expected.
Messages In This Thread
My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 01, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 08, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 15, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 01:14 PM