Rising Sun Valley that sad earthly scene
408 Posts
Ooc —
Being vague about her meeting with Tuwawi since that's a thread in progress right now. :X

When he spoke again, she was clued into many things in so little words. That he had his own aokkatti, his own little blood bond with someone else. More importantly, the name rung in her head like distant bells. "I met her," was all she supplied at first. His mention of her answered many things of how he and she both were apart of Tartok. Wolves Siku had turned loose into the wilds before them, she assumed. Much like Siku had turned her and Tonravik loose into the world.

"She is surprised that we have come here, I believe. I am not sure if it is a welcome experience." Her words went stitled, the memories muddied by time. Much like her meeting with Njal. "But she knew from where I came without my mention. She is a keen observer." Flicking an ear backward for a moment, Echelon continued her pacing with him. This time, they went back towards the peak. Towards Tonravik, no doubt.

"Why did you leave her behind, alone there on that glacier?" It was not common for one with an aokkatti to leave their other half behind. "Tonravik learned her lesson, not to leave me behind again. Misfortune appears to follow it." And maybe that was a brazen statement, being that it was her misplacing blame for who had left whom. Not that Echelon had decided that perhaps if she hadn't strayed so far scouting, she could have been there to aid Tonravik like Njal had. Or perhaps she would have seen the fate that Tonravik had almost faced herself. That both the shadow and the present company, the stone, had battled with.

She had no answers to why or how things happened the way they had. She spoke in pure speculation and asked her questions out of the depths of being nosy.
Messages In This Thread
that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 15, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 15, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 15, 2015, 04:06 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 15, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 15, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: that sad earthly scene - by RIP Njal - February 17, 2015, 06:48 PM