Redhawk Caldera Paper moon
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Just because Somnia was being straight to the point didn't necessarily mean she was being mean. Just because Dove smelled funny didn't mean she smelled bad... The scent was actually more along the lines of good. Saying someone smelled funny wasn't even that offensive in her opinion at the moment. It had just been stating the obvious, also giving Dove the chance to elaborate on why she smelled that way if she wished to. Apparently some people were just too negative and prissy to see that. "Maybe some wolves believe there's more than what's on the outside.... But no, it seems as if that idea is preposterous." Somnia muttered just loud enough for the others to hear as she finished her inspection.

Somnia stepped back to stand next to Elwood. Her ears were thrust forward and her tail swayed dangerously as she stared at Dove. So far, Somnia didn't like her, regardless of whether she was Fox's sister or not. Besides, she was in a bad mood without Dove's hormones in the air. The additional hormones and Dove's attitude might have been just the thing to set Somnia off, and the - mostly - innocent Dove just happened to be the victim of it. But on the bright-side, the Gamma would be in a much better mood for the next few days after getting it out of her system.

"I did call you," Somnia repeated while glaring daggers, "I'm Somnia, and I'm the Gamma here." She announced as if pulling her higher rank into the situation would help. "I actually called you because Fox suggested that I get to know the newest members of the pack to take my mind off things. So as you can see, I called you so I could meet you. And, I was going to check to see if you needed any help getting adjusted." While her words may have been nice, her tone said otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
Paper moon - by Somnia - February 13, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Elwood - February 14, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Somnia - February 14, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Paper moon - by RIP Dove - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Elwood - February 15, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Somnia - February 15, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Paper moon - by RIP Dove - February 15, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Elwood - February 15, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Paper moon - by Somnia - February 15, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Paper moon - by RIP Dove - February 17, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Paper moon - by Elwood - February 17, 2015, 05:00 PM