Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale woman took the lead and chuckled softly. "Yes. I am calling the very dangerous assassin a baby," she spoke almost proudly. She quickly giggled after since she didn't really mean it. Of course Kove knew that. Scarlett didn't giggle often but when she did, she was on her most relaxed. "I will lick your wounds then," she flirted a bit. Although she wondered how she could lick an ego back to health. That was a good question. She probably had to shower him with a lot of questions.

Scarlett was pleased to see that Kove could keep up well. That would help him once he would join the glacier. Scarlett reached the top. She stopped by the border, the peak was right there. "C'mon," she then encouraged. Scarlett stopped by the end of the peak that gave a beautiful overview of Duskfire lands. "There is lake meltwater, and the forest around, there to your left is my den. Though I might make one by meltwater lake... for you know.. easy access to water." You lair, she thought. She was definitely planning a den there for her future family.
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM