You Howl and Fight Your War and Talk of Being Free
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Soon after her, the other sparring opponent arrived. Crescendo was sporting a freshly placed red paw print on his shoulder, his silver eyes glinting with curiosity. He didn't know what was going on it seemed. She hoped Kove would not leave him uneducated in this fight.

And he did not. Kove mentioned a red-eyed woman, which made Meldresi raise an eyebrow. She had met only one red-eyed woman, a young girl in the cliffs, who knew of her pack. It could only be her. "Crescendo," She spoke, to explain this matter to Crescendo in a neutral manner. "Kove is challenging you to a spar concerning this red-eyed woman." She curled her tail around her feet tightly. "I am here to monitor the fight, and make sure no one dies or is fatally injured. I have the power to stop this fight if it has gone too far, and if either of you attack while I'm doing so, I will demote them." She said sharply.
Messages In This Thread
You Howl and Fight Your War and Talk of Being Free - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: You Howl and Fight Your War and Talk of Being Free - by Meldresi - February 15, 2015, 10:24 PM