The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
An interesting choice of settlement, setting up a home on a mountain. Yet the rugged terrain wasn't completely inhospitable, and the terrain had held a certain charm when he had last broached it. This had been before a pack had existed, when he and Helena still traveled together. A lifetime ago.

He recalled suddenly the man he had met, one who had offered him a home should he choose to stay and try to settle. He had turned the offer down, but enjoyed their conversation. He elected to inquire, after answering her questions of course.

"The plateau fares well. The winter has been kind so far, though we will see if luck holds." He hoped it would. "Yours is faring well also?" He was curious if the mountains felt more of the brunt than his own lands, for they rested in the shadow of the slopes.

"I've been through these mountains before, a beautiful place. I actually met someone who spoke of starting a pack, I assume the one you yourself belong to. I do not recall his name, however. A large dark fellow, pleasant to converse with. Do you know of him?" Dante wasn't the sort to keep strong ties to those he met by chance, but when opportunity came to find out, he enjoyed hearing that their lives had gone well.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM