Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi's lip raised to reveal a single fang between the notch in her lip — a grimace. "I do not know the tongue," she explained when the enigmatic woman slipped into Tartok's mother language; surely derived from Siku's northern heritage. Though she had pledged herself to their creed long ago, Tuwawi was not born into their service by blood. The lyrical vocabulary had been challenging for the ember to conquer and in the end she failed to grasp that aspect of the tribe. Ashamedly, her own name had been derived from their jargon — Tuwawi, quick — bestowed by the mother bear during her initiation to replace Sterntooth's Proudheart.

The firebrand ebbed closer, pointed ears turned away as Tuwawi sought to better learn Echelon's familiar scent. A certain shame eroded in the mother's breast, sparked anew by this dark woman's perfume — the biting reminder of her disloyalty. "But since you do," she gestured towards Echelon, "I can only speculate that you must follow Siku. Am I wrong? Is the matriarch near?"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM