Blackfeather Woods Dreams of Reality
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Kove's reaction didn't make her think twice of what she has done. Lacinia still beileved that she was completely in the right and that kove was wrong. Although she didn't expect to get a headache out of all this. Headbutting was no longer an option but atleast it gave Kove what he deserved.

Her dream continues to give thoughts of distrust towards him. She didn't bother turning around to look at him, instead she pointed her nose into the air. "You deserved that for making fun of me from before, and I don't approve of us sleeping together!" she steadily said as she gave reason for her actions. "Your punishment wasn't as bad as it could be! That's your reward for helping me.." She said returning to a calmer tone

There was still something important to take care of. The voice in her dream advised her to find a pack to settle in, and the only solution to that was to follow Kove. If she is going to spend more time with him then she had better keep him under control. Now that the punishment was settled, maybe she could be a little nicer to him. If he ever does something wrong, she'll be ready to teach him the hard way.

Situation now called for Lacinia to ask for his help again but this time she had plenty of energy to do so. She only turned her head to see him at the edge of her sight. "I'm not forgiving you that easily but you are the only one who has helped me since I lost my memories. My dream wasn't as helpful as I thought, it didn't help me remember anything new. In a way I'm kinda glad the first wolf I met was you. I can't imagine what would happen if I met someone without your kindness.." She turned half way around so he could see her fiery eyes. "I still need a place to stay, A home to go back too. Can you please help me with that?" She said sweetly hopeing that he would consider aiding her join his pack.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 14, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 15, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 16, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Dreams of Reality - by Lacinia - February 17, 2015, 06:26 AM