Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
13 Posts
Ooc — Kim
There was a moment of silence as the older male seemed to consider his options, then he indicated via body language for Rhodri to move. The yearling took a step back, then obediently followed his potential Alpha, listening carefully as the rules of the test were explained. He bobbed his head eagerly, feeling buoyed by the challenge being laid at his feet.

He was to demonstrate his hunting skills by providing breakfast for the grey wolf's mate -- the Alpha female, Rhodri assumed. His skills would be assessed, and his admittance into the pack would be determined if he proved himself to be a valuable hunter. Rhodri's stomach twisted nervously, though at the same time, he was nearly skipping with excitement.

"I'm ready," he confirmed as they trotted away from the plateau. He judged by the lack of commanding scents that they were entering unclaimed territory. Yellow eyes scanned the surroundings as he waited for the Alpha's signal to begin, kneading the snowy ground with eager paws.
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM